Path to Vitality Clinic
Is a place where people can come to be supported in their journey to true vitality. Its philosophy is based on being an individual and looking at different aspects of a person’s well-being by:
- Using colonic hydrotherapy to help clean up and heal the gut.
- Looking at Body Ecology nutrition to help gain a better understanding of personal nutritional needs.
- Different massage techniques to help eliminate soreness, tiredness, or build-up of waste.
- Relaxation techniques of Reiki to help gain a place for quiet healing and reflection.
- A variety of workshops on fermented food and beverages, Body Ecology cooking classes with no grains, dairy or sugars, Reiki techniques and Healthy Lifestyles.
- Health Evening talks bi-monthly with different speakers on aspects of health. Our aim is to support, teach and empower so everybody can reach their true vitality by walking along the path together.
- Path to Vitality Clinic is a service provider for Sweet Louise, a charitable organisation that provides strategies, therapies, services and support for New Zealand women and men living with secondary breast cancer. Swedish Massage and Reiki are two of the services we can provide to Sweet Louise members.
Path to Vitality Clinic: Our Practitioners
Colonic Hydrotherapy, Body Ecology Nutrition and Reiki