What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a powerful tool for self-improvement. “Hypnosis is a natural process in which your mind is more receptive to positive suggestion, insight, and releasing negative feelings. It’s your mind’s ability to rapidly integrate new skills, strategies, and strengths. A professional hypnosis practitioner can help you take control of your life : your habits, behaviors, and feelings.” – Jason Linett.
What is Neuroplasticity?
Thoughts and emotions can have a profound effect on the brain and body. Neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain to re-wire itself and hypnotherapy is a powerful tool that can be used to strengthen neural-connections or create new neural pathways.
How does Hypnotherapy work?
Hypnotherapy works by empowering people to change subconscious beliefs. While in a state of hypnosis (a relaxed mental state), we can bypass the critical mind. In other words, when the mind is relaxed and ready to learn; the mind becomes much more susceptible to suggestion.
The power of suggestion enables us to reshape and re-frame our perceptions, and alter negative assumptions. By training our minds to think differently about challenges and goals, we can reduce or eliminate the negative thoughts that so frequently lead to self-sabotage.
Can I be hypnotised?
Have you ever ‘zoned out’ watching TV, reading a book, listening to music, day dreaming or even driving your car? If so, you can be hypnotised.. it happens daily to everyone, and you’re still always in control.
Will Hypnotherapy work for me?
If you want to do hypnotherapy, you are a good candidate for it. Hypnosis is a willing state. The American Psychological Association explained that if someone is trying to hypnotise you against your will, it will not work. For that reason, if you are extremely sceptical of its efficacy, or if you are frightened of it, it probably won’t work for you. Albeit I’ve managed to resolve motion sickness for a sceptical client …much to her surprise and utter delight (see the testimonials section)!
What can Hypnotherapy be used for?
Hypnotherapy is a simple and safe intervention for many issues, some of which are listed below.
· Hypnotherapy can relieve anxiety and depression, and assist you to manage grief and loss.
· It can empower you to quit smoking, other addictions and unwanted habits including nail biting.
· It can help you to manage your weight and control negative eating habits.
· Hypnotherapy can assist with ‘unexplained infertility’.
· It can help you cope with the fear and anxiety you may experience related to pregnancy and childbirth (including cesarean delivery).
· Hypnosis can also be effective in helping to hold off premature labour or turn a breech baby.
· It can also assist with post-partum physical and mental recovery.
· Hypnosis can ease menopause symptoms including hot flashes and night sweats.
· It can improve your physical and mental performance, and help you get confident, motivated, clear and focused.
· It can enhance your sex life by addressing barriers that may inhibit intimacy and pleasure.
· Hypnotherapy can ease pain and assist you to recover quicker after an injury or operation.
· It can help relieve medical conditions such as digestive disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), insomnia and skin issues.
· It can also be used to reduce or overcome fears or phobias including motion sickness.
· Hypnosis can help you go to sleep more easily and improve your quality of sleep.
· Hypnotherapy generally can help you take control of areas in your life you feel are out of control.
· It can also be very effective for isolated situations; if you need clarity, confidence and peak cognition for a job interview, exam or a high-pressure work presentation; or perhaps some confidence and motivation for a first date. Hypnotherapy can help!
A 24hr cancellation notice is preferred to avoid full charge. Appointments missed or changed on the day will incur the full appointment fee.
Colonic hydrotherapy is a simple, painless process of cleansing your body of toxins.
Reiki is a hands on healing treatment that helps recognise blockages being held in the body either physical or emotional.
Swedish massage uses five basic movements to increase circulation and remove toxins from the muscles.
Body Ecology is not just a diet… it’s a way of life, a holistic lifestyle with a clear path to good physical and mental health