Our fermented coconut water kefir is made using Organic Coconut Water (we use young coconut water as this ferments best) Body Ecology Ecobloom (which is a prebiotic chicory extract, EcoBloom helps beneficial lactobacillus and bifidus intestinal flora to flourish in the colon.), a Body Ecology Kefir Starter Sachet (lactobacillus and other beneficial bacteria’s) and lots of love of course. The kefir is made weekly so that our fridge is always stocked.
Young Coconut Kefir is possibly the most important probiotic, alkalizing and mineral-rich fermented food on the planet. In fact, you’ll soon find that with its abundance of exceptionally powerful and beneficial bacteria’s, it will help to establish healthy gut flora in your inner ecosystem right away.
Nutritional Benefits of Young Coconut Kefir ;
- Stops sugar cravings
- Aids in the digestion of all foods, while toning and cleansing the intestines and the liver
- Digest fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- Has anti-aging and immune-enhancing properties
- Rich in amino acids, enzymes, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and B vitamins
- An absolute must after antibiotic use
- Eases aches and joint pains
- Clears up skin problems like brown liver spots, skin tags, moles, etc.,
- Improves vision
- Makes hair, skin and nails healthier because of its high mineral content
- Cleanses the endocrine system (adrenals, thyroid, pituitary, ovaries)
So with all those benefits why would you not pop in to the clinic and pick up a bottle today!
Our Fermented Coconut Yoghurt is made with the same Kefir starter and Ecobloom, we just swap out the Coconut water for Organic Coconut Milk and we add guar gum as a thickening agent. This yoghurt is delicious added to your smoothies for that extra probiotic boost in the morning.